Markers & Sculptures in Courthouse Park
home > centennial farms information
Centennial Farms Information
The intent of this program is to identify and recognize farms throughout
Fresno County which have been in existence for 100 years or more.
A centennial farm is any farm which...
- Has been owned by a member or members of the same family related by
blood or marriage for substantially all of the 100 year period prior
to application. The property shall have been devoted to agricultural
use for such 100 year period and the present owner or owners are related
by blood or marriage to the owner of the property 100 years ago and
engage in managing the farm.
- In the event the present owner is a corporation, the majority stock
of such corporation must be owned by the person or persons related by
blood or marriage to the owner of the property 100 years ago.
- Minor additions or deletions to the property during the 100 year period
shall not disqualify it.
- A farm includes all land under one management arrangement which has
at least $1,000 worth of agricultural production or sales or expenses
for production of agricultural products during the most recent calendar
Centennial Farms Inventory
- The Harlan Ranch - Riverdale, CA 93656
- The Schultz Ranch, Inc. - Burrel, CA 93607
- The Charles B. Drake Ranch - Squaw Valley, CA 93675
- The Richard W. and Barbara J. Milton Farm - Reedley, CA 93654
- The Missouri Hill Ranch - Fresno, CA 93725
- The Reese Davis Ranch - Selma 93662
- The Levis Ranch - Selma 93662
- The John G. Goode Ranch - Fowler, CA 93626
- The Kreyenhagen Ranch - Coalinga, CA 93210
- Gefvert Ranch - Fresno, CA 93706
Click here for the
printable application form
Please send completed application to:
Laurel Prysiazny, County Librarian
Fresno County Public Library
2420 Mariposa Street
Fresno, CA 93721
If you have questions, please call Karen Coletti at (559) 600-6237